A few weeks ago I heard several EAv “power users” say that Instragram was a good way to increase one’s EAv dividend. I really didn’t want to spend time on yet another social network, and I’m not a fan of using a network just to boost EAv scores. But I figured it was at least worth the experiment. If nothing else, it would give me something to blog about. 🙂
In the 3 weeks since starting to tinker with it, I found Instagram it to be a lot of fun, a neat way to get to know some EAver’s better, and…
My dividend increased by about 0.20e/share.
And I’m just getting started.
With that kind of success, a series of blog posts about Instagram and how to make the most of it could be a great help for lots of EAvers. After 3 weeks, I’m by no means an expert, but I’ll share what I’ve learned. More importantly, though, I hope to spark the conversations that will serve as a place for lots of EAv Instagram users to share and refine their tips.
Some of the things we’ll talk about is:
- How to get more followers
- How to get more likes/comments
- Strategy concerning what kinds of pics to share
- Strategy concerning when to share pics
- Instagram-related tools
So, let’s kick the series off with 2 simple questions:
- What’s your Instagram username?
- What Instagram-related questions do you want to discuss?
Posts in this series:
- Quality vs Quantity
- 5 Ways to Get More Instagram Followers from Empire Avenue
- The Power of Hashtags
- Pros & Cons of Following & Follow Back
- Top 8 Subjects for Instagram Pics
- Best Day & Time to Post
- Posting Photos from other Cameras
- Is there any value in non-photo content?
- What’s up with posting pics you didn’t take?
- Interview with Empire Avenue Staff
- 7 Tips for New IG Users
- Steve Bretzke Has Had the Best Strategy All Along
- So Much for That Strategy